Requirements: We are looking for a superstar Marketing Assistant/Intern who is highly motivated and creative to support the Head of Marketing in executing Fish Hoek High School’s marketing strategy.
Education: Marketing Diploma or Degree
- Professional and confident
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outgoing and passionate
- Good telephone etiquette
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work as a team player and individually
- Planning skills
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, and online marketing applications.
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
Work Experience: 2+ years marketing experience
Key Performance Areas
- Marketing Assistance & Support
- Content creation for communication channels: school app, newsletter and social media, including the content calendar, writing posts, design of creatives, posting and online community management
- Brand management: gift bags; gifts and collateral in line with the school’s brand, Inventory of branded material, setup, monitoring application of brand
- Marketing and media campaigns online and traditional: Participate in campaign development in collaboration with other departments
- Provide support with coordinating and setting up school events like Open Days, Derby Days, and Prizegiving events.
- Working closely with the Principal, Sports Department, Deputies, and Heads of Culture and Service to deliver on the marketing strategy and events plan.
- Provide general administration support, data capturing, processing of orders, invoices and payments
- Photography: taking photos at school events
- Video production and editing will be an advantage
- Stakeholder management support, including retaining current and acquiring new sponsors and partners.
If events, campaigns and content creation excite you, send a short cover letter, a comprehensive CV and at least two contactable references to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24 November 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviewees will be required to provide certified copies of the following documents: ID, Qualifications, and a valid Police Name Clearance Certificate.
The SGB reserves the right not to make an appointment. Fish Hoek High School has an ethos of holistic education and restorative discipline. The SGB aims to achieve parity regarding salary benefits.