We are seeking a motivated and suitably qualified Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) coordinator to join our team in Fish Hoek, Cape Town.
Over the past 69 years, Fish Hoek High School has been committed to educational excellence to build future leaders.
Our team is a vibrant community of dedicated and passionate educators and support staff. Whether in the classroom, on the sportsfield, or behind the scenes, as the ICT coordinator, we value the contribution of each team member.
In this role, you will be responsible for educator support and training, hardware and software maintenance, wifi integration and more.
- Start date: 1 January 2024
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Maintain and upgrade the office computers and equipment as necessary
- Provide technical support to learners and staff.
- Replace defective or broken products as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining documentation for equipment.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Maintain open communication and positive relationships with staff.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Web designing (WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP etc) and troubleshooting.
- Programming support and development.
- Advanced experience using Google (Sheets, Docs, Meet, Forms, Slides etc) , Microsoft Office tool.
- Understanding of diverse computer systems programming and networks.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
Applications with a short covering letter, a comprehensive CV and at least two contactable references can be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 10 November 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviewees will be required to provide certified copies of the following documents: ID, SACE Registration Certificate, Qualifications, Transcripts and a valid Police Name Clearance Certificate.
The SGB reserves the right to not make an appointment. Fish Hoek High School has an ethos of holistic education and restorative discipline. The SGB aims to achieve parity regarding salary benefits.