If accounting and education are your passion and you wish to join an amazing and diverse school, Fish Hoek High School could be your new home! We are looking for a dynamic educator as head of subject: Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in teaching Grade 12 Accounting (CAPS syllabus)
- Management and organisational skills to head up a subject department
- Experience in setting and marking assessments. NSC marking experience will be an additional advantage.
- The ability to offer an additional subject such as Business Studies or EMS. State qualification and/experience in additional subjects offered.
- The ability to contribute to the school extra-mural programme in either sport, culture or service. Please state skill-set and experience in specific areas.
- SACE registered or proof of registration.
Referees will be consulted to verify particularly the ability to employ modern effective teaching styles within a diverse and inclusive classroom, as well as to manage classroom behaviour skilfully.
Applications with a short covering letter, a comprehensive CV and at least two contactable references can be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviewees will be required to provide certified copies of the following documents: ID, SACE Registration Certificate, Qualifications, Transcripts and a valid Police Name Clearance Certificate.
The SGB reserves the right to not make an appointment. Fish Hoek High School has an ethos of holistic education and restorative discipline. The SGB aims to achieve parity regarding salary benefits.